Genuine Brown cartridge cuff with cheek pad for any shotgun, rifle, gun and lever action rifle (Marlin, Winchester, Henry, etc.), Hunter Sleeve Gunstock Covers with cheek rest Leather ammo cuff (113V)
For right- or left- hander shooters.
Usually use light brown suede for main leather colours but we have other colours of suede: brown, black, red, bordo, grey etc.
The height of the pad: ~ 7mm (~1/4″)
Length of sleeve 6.25″ (160mm)
In the main picture:
- Loop size: .308 Winchester 7.62×51
- Main leather Colour: Brown
- Colour of Suede: Tan
- Colour of thread: Ginger
- Grommets colour: Antique Brass
- Version: Right-handed
For Any Remington Winchester Lapua Magnum Mauser Colt Creedmoor Grendel Swedish British Marlin Russian Special cartridge.
This model is suitable for 6-9 shells in 12 Gauge, 16 Gauge, 20 Gauge, 28 Gauge, 410 Bore, 22 LR,
22 Win Mag, 22 K-Hornet, 22-250 Rem, 204 Rugger, 223 Rem 5.56×45, 243 Win, .257 Weatherby Magnum, 257 Roberts, .270 Win, 270 Winchester Short Magnum (WSM), .280 Ackley Improved, .300 Win, .300 Weatherby Mag, .30-06 Spr, 30-30 Win, 350 Legend, 6.5 Creedmoor, 6.5×55 Swedish, 6.5 PRC, 7mm-08 Rem, 7mm RemMag, .308 Win 7.62×51, 7,62 x 54r, 7×57mm Mauser, .338 Win, 338 Lapua Magnum, .357 Magnum, 375 H&H, 404 Jeffery, .41 Remington, .44 Magnum, .444 Marlin .44-40 Win, .45 Long Colt, .454 Casull, .45-70 Government, .458 Win Mag, 416 Rigby, 500 S&W, 8x57JRS, 9.3×62 Mauser, 9.3 x 74r , 12.7x44R etc.
Model on pic is suitable for six shells in .308 Win. You can order combination for different cartridges, 3 loops for 12 gauge and 4 loops for .308 for example.
Please leave the initial or name you want engraved on the item in the note during checkout.
We use one font size 8 mm: (numbers, capital letters or punctuation + – . /\)
The engraved text is 100% hand stamped.
The location of the initial will be agreed in carrying out order.
Leather include beautiful original markings form the cow’s life, such as scarring, welts, brand marks and more. Your item may not look exactly as shown here. Due to the features of color rendering by digital cameras, the color of the product may differ from the photo. We try to use leather with the same undertone but it can change. If you would like to receive a product with a clear color scheme write to us necessarily!
A leather gift lasts forever! Ideal as a gift for hunter!
Instructions on how to lace it up:
- Put the sleeve on the butt. Insert the lace into eyelets. Tighten slightly to take shape. Tighten the laces in 1-2 days for strong holding.
- The standard length of the lace is 120 cm. 100 cm is enough for tightening on the butt. The ends can be trimmed.
- If it seems that the loops are too tight: you need to place the sleeve on butt and insert the cartridges. Somewhere in two or three days the leather will acquire the desired shape and the cartridges will be easy to insert and remove.
- We use high-quality Italian leather. By the way, it is used in the manufacture of footwear and has a high resistance to loads during use. You can search the leather description by the phrase: “crazy horse leather”. You can use the usual leather care products, be sure to read the instructions for them.
NOTE: ammo shown on the pictures are not included, for demo purposes only
Works and looks as it should. Other than it being hung up in customs for about a month it’s a great addition for my Marlin 1895 SBL
The Buttstock cartridge holder is Perfect, Good quality, I love the options to create your own.
Adding this website to your Favorites is a must.
(Marlin 1895 .45-70 GOVT)