Genuine leather cartridge cuff with adjustable anti slide loop, ammo holders and cheek pad for any shotgun, rifle, gun and lever action rifle (Marlin, Winchester, Henry, etc.).
Gunstock cuff with Cartridge Holders Hunters holder with suede cheek pad (147)
The distance from the end of the butt to the sleeve may be change from 20mm to 60mm with step 5mm.
The height of the pad: ~ 7mm (~1/4″)
Length of sleeve 6.50″ (~165mm)
In the main picture:
- Loop size: .308 Winchester 7.62×51
- Main leather Colour: Black
- Colour of Suede: Black
- Colour of thread: Grey
- Grommets colour: Silver
- Version: Right-handed
For Any Remington Winchester Lapua Magnum Mauser Colt Creedmoor Grendel Swedish British Marlin Russian Special cartridge.
This model is suitable for 6-9 shells in 12 Gauge, 16 Gauge, 20 Gauge, 410 Gauge, 22 LR,
22 Win Mag, 22 K-Hornet, 22-250 Rem, 223 Rem 5.56×45, 243 Win, .257 Weatherby Magnum .270 Win, 270 Winchester Short Magnum (WSM), .300 Win, .30-06 Spr, 30-30 Win, 6.5 Creedmoor, 6.5×55 Swedish , 7mm-08 Rem, 7mm RemMag, .308 Win 7.62×51, 7,62 x 54r, 7×57mm Mauser, .338 Win, 338 Lapua Magnum, .357 Magnum, .41 Remington, .44 Magnum, .444 Marlin .44-40 Win, .45 Long Colt, .45-70 Government, .458 Win Mag, 416 Rigby etc.
For left- or right-hander, please note it during checkout.
Model on pics is suitable for 7-8 shells in .308 Win. You can order combination for different cartridges: 3 loops for 410 Bore and 4 loops for .22 LR for example.
Please leave the initial or name you want engraved on the item in the note.
We use one font size 8 mm: (numbers, capital letters or punctuation + – . /\ only)
The engraved text is 100% hand stamped.
The location of the initial will be agreed in carrying out order.
Leather include beautiful original markings form the cow’s life, such as scarring, welts, brand marks and more. Your item may not look exactly as shown here. Due to the features of color rendering by digital cameras, the color of the product may differ from the photo. We try to use leather with the same undertone but it can change. If you would like to receive a product with a clear color scheme write to us necessarily!
A leather gift lasts forever! Ideal as a gift for hunter!
NOTE: ammo shown on the pictures are not included, for demo purposes only
Instructions on how to lace it up:
- Fasten the two parts of the rear anti-slip loop with a short leather lace. The knot can be earned from the inside. Look at the pictures in the product description if necessary.
- Put the sleeve on the butt. Insert the long lace into eyelets. Tighten slightly to take shape. Tighten the laces in 1-2 days for strong holding.
- The standard length of the lace is 120 cm. 100 cm is enough for tightening on the butt. The ends can be trimmed.
- If it seems that the loops are too tight: you need to place the sleeve on butt and insert the cartridges. Somewhere in two or three days the leather will acquire the desired shape and the cartridges will be easy to insert and remove.
- We use high-quality Italian leather. By the way, it is used in the manufacture of footwear and has a high resistance to loads during use. You can search the leather description by the phrase: “crazy horse leather”. You can use the usual leather care products, be sure to read the instructions for them.
High quality product, very kind customer service. Didn’t realize when I placed my order that they were based in Ukraine, despite the current conflict in that country I still got my order and am very happy with it.
Absolutely love the buttstock cartridge sleeve for my 375H&H. Fits like a glove!
Beautiful product and craftsman ship
Great quality! Solid stitching! The leather is amazing. Fits my round’s perfectly! Buy with confidence!